Rosebelle's Carriage House Barn
Enjoy Comfort and Sincere Hospitality
Vermont for Senior’s, Veterans
and AARP Members
Discount offered on multiple mid-week and weekend accommodations for Veteran's, Senior’s and AARP members
Plenty to accomplish while in Vermont
- Relish Vermont’s scenic mountains, valleys, lakes and waterfalls.
- Visit entrepreneurial farms, orchards, vineyard and breweries producing local fresh Vermont products
- Take excursion of many historical points of interest
- Visit numerous covered bridges
- Re-kindle early American history at Fort Ticonderoga in New York State
- Superb local dining at excellent Chef owned restaurants offering early-bird specials
- Visit fine exhibits at museums all within easy drive
- Reminisce favorite memoires of times past
- Best favorite of all times is just relaxing strolling in garden or enjoying porch with love one
Easy stroll from Inn to fine dining of choice relaxing while enjoying lunch or dinner, browse gifts, crafts and artisan shops, grazie for interesting Vermont products, find one of a kind antiques, golfing at Neshobe course, wine tasting with spouse or newly acquainted friends.
Reservations call 802.247.0098
Canadian Neighbors Welcome
Bienvenue mes amis!
Ici on parle Français.
Vermont anytime escape only three and one half hours from Montreal
Stay with us unwind, relax and enjoy
while touring Vermont, sightseeing, shopping seasonal sports or just passing through historic Brandon, Vermont.
Call for Specials daily Rate
Cash Canadian funds at par Always open
Reservations firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802.247.0098
Shop Vermont made foods and products Vermont offers numerous farms, country stores, individual markets to view, sample and purchase individually hand made crafts, jewelry, unique never seen products, specialty foods, even visit local vineyards for wine tasting and tour.
Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tours within minutes from Inn visit two local Brandon wineries with tours and wine tasting, another fine vineyard is within 17 miles in Middlebury all wineries sell and package products for carry out or shipping.
Rosebelle's Victorian Inn
Where Memorable Experiences Begin
31 Franklin Street, Route 7 South of Village
Brandon, Vermont 05733-1111